There was a great little carnival near my house. So I went to check it out with Mommy and Ryan. I tried all the rides I was tall enough for but a lot of them were still pretty scary. They had to stop the airplane ride because I was crying. Thats okay maybe next time I can make it through the whole thing. I think my favorite part was the cotton candy!!!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Its been a good while....Here are pictures from a carnival I went to in June
There was a great little carnival near my house. So I went to check it out with Mommy and Ryan. I tried all the rides I was tall enough for but a lot of them were still pretty scary. They had to stop the airplane ride because I was crying. Thats okay maybe next time I can make it through the whole thing. I think my favorite part was the cotton candy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment