Many of you know I turned nine months last week. Here is an update on my developments.
I have pretty clearly said another word a couple times "book" and I am now working on "duck".
I can stand un assisted but not for long.
I have absolutely mastered crawling.
I am eating tons of yummy table food and weaning from breastfeeding. I now only nurse two times a day (morning and night) and have bottles the other 4 times.
I have two teeth in the bottom front poking out but they are not quite usable yet. It really hurt while they were breaking trough the gums. :(
I had my check up and the doctor says I am healthy and smart. I have slowed down a lot on my weight gain. So I am not as chubby as I was in my earlier months. I am just a little bigger than normal.
Mom forgot the exact measurements and weight but we will get back to you.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.... :)
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment