
We had a busy day Easter Sunday! When I first woke up before my breakfast Mommy and Daddy did an easter egg hunt with me and gave me an easter basket. It was very exciting. Then we went for a quick visit to Grandma Michelles and Grandpa Jerry's specifically to show off my cute outfits. Then we went to my Nana's where I took a super long nap and woke up to a house hold of people wanting to hold me. But I was to busy for them.
Center of attention like usual
Easter hunt at Nana's
Mommy and my cousin Valarie

My favorite window. I like to talk to the dogs.
Nana and Grandpa Daron
On the go
Playing peekaboo with the curtain
Nana and GeGe aka Gma
The possy
The possy again
Me, Uncle Daniel and Grandpa Jerry
Silly Grandpa !!!!
Aunt Lauren
Hmmm what should wear today?
In the morning, got my hunting ears on
My very first easter basket
No! You wear'em daddy!!!! hehehehe
The book I got
Cute ol' me
No comments:
Post a Comment